How Verdict Post Works
Verdict Post is a dynamic publishing and marketing platform designed specifically for personal injury attorneys.
Trial Lawyers create a profile and post their settlements and verdicts for prospective clients to see.
New clients see your skills and experience as a trial lawyer and can contact you directly about their case.
How does Verdict Post work?
- Create your lawyer profile and directory listing.
- Add your bio, education, accolades, website, email, contact info, pictures, video and social media links.
- Post your settlements, trial verdicts and legal articles that show the prospective client your advocacy skills.
- People searching for personal injury lawyers see your profile and verdicts and settlements and contact you directly from your listing.
What are the benefits of Verdict Post?
- Strengthen your law firm's brand and reputation as skilled and effective trial advocates.
- As a focused and specifically tailored directory of personal injury lawyers, you market to those who are searching for the advocacy services you provide.
- You get broad exposure to multiple search engines.
- Demonstrate to potential clients, colleagues and opposing counsel your advocacy skills.
- You are in control of your own publishing platform for notable victories and firm events.
- You build off-site SEO to benefit your brand.
How much does Verdict Post cost?
Verdict Post is the best way to show the public your skills as a trial lawyer. Our two annual pricing plans are fast, easy and affordable:
Professional Plan - $249 / year
- (1) Lawyer profile listing
- Select up to 3 personal injury practice areas
- Unlimited settlement, verdict and article posts
- (3) Lawyer profile listings
- Can select all 18 personal injury practice areas
- Unlimited verdict, settlement and article posts.